Tiny Wiki :
Fast loading, text only version of Wikipedia.
Cinema (from Greek: ''κίνημα - kinema'' "movement") can refer to:
* Film, motion pictures or movies
* Movie theater, a building in which films are shown
* Cinematography, the art of recording visual images
* Cinema 4D, high-end 3D graphics application
* Cinema (TV channel), defunct Scandinavian television channel
* Cinema (album), an album released by Nazareth in 1986
* Cinema (Elaine Paige album), released in 1984
* ''Cinema'', the first album by ICE MC, released in 1990
* "Cinema", a song by Yes from the 1983 album ''90125''